Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: OMG... A TOY related thread.... Simpsons Sneak Peek.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe I missed this silhouette a few days ago in an update.... If I did, then kiss my buttocks for trying to help.

    If not... enjoy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    The second half is the artwork that the silhouette appears to be.

    simp

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 08:47 PM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well I'll be damned

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you nailed it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to last week, old-timers.

    I guess you really do get slow with age. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    &gt;Stuffs a 2x4 piece of lumber in Hoffy's face....&lt;

    Thanks guys. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I can hear the whiners already... "OMG... even the Simpsons are Tortured... LOL RoXorZ" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 01, 2005 08:26 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seeing as how I already have a huge complete MOC/MIB Playmates Simpsons collection, and that I don't have room to display that as it is, and have just started packing most of it up, I have 0 interest in this line from McToys.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Out of the hundreds upon hundreds of Homer events they picked this?

    Damn, I was thinking I might get the line for my Daughter but not now....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Poe Ghostal's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah, this is like how Mezco just put out new South Park figures that, well, are pretty much the same as the Mirage ones that no one wanted.

    Meanwhile, I'm STILL waiting for some good 6" Star Wars figures.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Ghost of TCM Hitchhiker:
    Seeing as how I already have a huge complete MOC/MIB Playmates Simpsons collection, and that I don't have room to display that as it is, and have just started packing most of it up, I have 0 interest in this line from McToys.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I feel exactly the same way. McF missed the boat on this entirely.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm willing to take bets that we never see a Mcfarlane Simpsons product.

    Michael
    MWC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •